1. All Iceberg parts honor a lifetime warranty for goods of a different standard.
2. All parts returned from customers within the warranty range will be replaced with new parts.
1. All items purchased from us always with warranty stamp on the body. Any and all items returned without such stamp, will not be acceptable. Please double check up and avoid to send other vendor’s items to us.
2. All returns must be in original packaging (including the film on LCD and Digitizer) along with the warranty seal. otherwise, the warranty on the part will be considered void.
3. Return by a third party will void warranty.
4. The problem in the range listed in Appendix I hereinafter, will not be covered by the warranty.
5. Iceberg promises to handle each RMA case within 30 days against receiving date. We will test it to locate the problem. And will issue a test report accompany with an offer of remedial measures. If customers don’t make any feedback for the proposal, we will close the issue as customers accept our offer.
6. Products sent to us without RMA Documentation will be returned to the customer at customer’s own cost.
7. Customers are responsible for returning shipping cost for defective parts and Iceberg responsible for replacement shipping cost to customers.
8. All warranties cover defective parts only. Unwanted, unused, or damaged parts are not included in this coverage.
9. All returning items should come with RMA No. Please contact us for this number before sending any goods back.
Iceberg will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale, use, or transit of any merchandise purchased from us. Our liability is limited to the commercial value of the merchandise only. Any products that are lost or damaged in transit during the return process not covered by us.
*These policies are subject to change at any time and without notice.
The follows items are not acceptable
|1||Not purchased from us (Without our Stamp)|
|2||LCD inner broken|
|3||Flex cable broken|
|4||LCD outer broken|
|6||Scratches damaged due to assembled onto the device|
|7||Bezel broken or damaged by man-made|
|8||Outside warranty period|
|9||Activation Lock - iCloud and Google Activation Lock|